Cj's Knitting Basket
A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.
About Me
- Name: CjSachiko
- Location: Silicon Valley, California, United States
Friday, June 01, 2007
So much illness, injury or required surgeries have been happening to people I care about and I'm frankly just tired of it all. I brought my mom to the ER last night, and she was admitted to the hospital and referred to a specialist. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I hope I don't sound like a broken record, but I know that if enough positive thoughts are sent our way, miracles can happen. I'm on my way to visit her this morning...









8 Comments:
I'm so sorry its been so crappy for you (and your family members). Good thoughts for you and yours headed your way.
CJ, I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be thinking of your mom and also of you! It has been a very tiring Spring all around. All the best to you.
Stay strong CJ... I had my mom in the hospital for a month at the beginning of the year too. Sending positive vibes your way.
Prayers continue to come your way. Love, love and more love to you and your family.
I don't know what's up with this year! I just found out that a friend of mine has breast cancer and another one has testicular cancer! So sorry about your mum; you're in my thoughts.
hugs and hopes for something positive to come your way really soon!
*hugs*
Hoping for the best for you and your mother. I know exactly what you mean - this type of thing seems to come in waves, doesn't it? As they say, "this too shall pass."
Post a Comment
<< Home