Cj's Knitting Basket

A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.

Name:
Location: Silicon Valley, California, United States

Friday, April 27, 2007

Socks Galore

My April kit for the Rockin' Sock Club came:


{insert beautiful picture here}


But you'll have to use your imagination to know what it looks like...
There's been a lot of discussion about spoilers and what-not at the club's blog. Kinda crazy, eh?!

Diet Coke anyone?


Started: 3/10/07
Finished: 4/1/07
Yarn: Hand-dyed Superwash sock yarn from the talented Spunky Eclectic
Colors: Diet Coke: Red, black, white, brown
Amount: Less than one hank
Needles: KnitPicks US0
Pattern: Garter rib from Sensational Knitted Socks
Notes: I cast on 64 stitches for this pair. I needed something easy while I was feeling sick, and to be honest, Titania has been taking her revenge. At least they have heels now.


Lately, these have been my purse knitting. It's an easy 4x2 ribbing.

Nothing like plain vanilla sometimes...ya know what I mean?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for the Blue Moon ladies - when we did the KAL last year there were only 300-ish people, and there was definite snippiness over spoilage. The way I figure it, if my day is going to be ruined by spoilage, staying off the blogs until my kit comes is the safest solution. :) Anyway, do whatever you want on your own blog! Great shawls and socks, btw. :)

4/29/2007 7:38 AM  
Blogger Redheadskydiver said...

Nice socks. The diet coke ones striped up nicely. I still haven't gotten my April kit yet, darn it!

4/30/2007 6:47 AM  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

Love the socks! They are all so pretty! I'm with Kris on the BMFA thing. It gets pretty rough over there at times.

Jessica

5/02/2007 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home