Cj's Knitting Basket

A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.

Name:
Location: Silicon Valley, California, United States

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tragedy

I found out last night that my cousin passed away suddenly under unexpected circumstances. I couldn't sleep last night. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers, especially my aunt. He was her eldest son.

17 Comments:

Blogger Pumpkinmama said...

How awful! You are all in my thoughts.

5/12/2007 8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this, CJ. I wish your year were going better. :( Thinking of all of you.

5/12/2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger Romi said...

I'm so very sorry. You are all in my thoughts.

5/12/2007 3:13 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Oh, sweetie. What a horrible loss. Your family is in my thoughts, and I'm especially sending your aunt some peaceful, positive vibes.

5/13/2007 5:53 AM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

SO sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and yours.

5/13/2007 7:30 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

Much love coming your way.

5/13/2007 4:39 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

My thoughts are with you.

5/14/2007 6:23 AM  
Blogger Redheadskydiver said...

Thinking of you and your family...

5/14/2007 6:41 AM  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

OMG I'm so sorry to read this. Hugs to you and all involved.

Jessica

5/14/2007 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family.

5/14/2007 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! I added my prayers to the rest. Anything I can do to help, let me know.

5/14/2007 9:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Cheryle, I'm sorry to hear of your news. Your family is in my thoughts.

-mm

5/14/2007 2:47 PM  
Blogger Chloe Sparkle said...

Big hugs!

5/14/2007 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.
You and your family are in my prayers
Hugs

5/15/2007 3:09 PM  
Blogger Jillio said...

oh my. take care, CJ. ♥ & hugs!

5/17/2007 12:21 PM  
Blogger HoJo said...

CJ, I'm very behind on my blog reading and so sorry to be so late to add my condolences. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

5/23/2007 8:02 AM  
Blogger Black Purl said...

CJ, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. A big hug and a kiss.

5/24/2007 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home