Sew Crazy...

Here's the interior view. There's an interior flap that lifts up to reveal larger pocket, with sewn-in pockets for miscellaneous sock knitting tools.
I've started to fill it up and put together a little key-fob type thingy to keep scissors, needle threader, darning needles, coiless safety pins and stitch markers all in one place.

I had enough fabric leftover to make a small reversible tote for myself. Here's a size comparison.

Here what the other side looks like.
After all that sewing, I felt the urge to cast-on for something on larger needles. Three balls of Brooks Farm 4 Play are well on their way to become clapotis #3. Click here for a close-up of the yarn. Isn't it divine?

I had a wonderful time at social knitting at Commuknity. I've just started the heel flap on the koigu socks.

I love knitting there, but it sure is easy to pick-up up more yarn on sale.

Christina and I went to the fabric store and I'm going to sew a bag for her with the pink fabric. The fabric on the bottom is for yet another bag for myself.

Have a great week everyone!









10 Comments:
The bag is so cute! Love the fabric and the details...most excellent!
That bag is fabulous! Like...I might want one.
Great bags. I might need to pull my sewing machine out and whip a couple up myself after seeing yours!
yowza! that's a great bag! I love the details of the matching stitch markers!
lovelovelove the bags! Do I see a self-published sewing pattern in your future?? I would buy it in a heartbeat!
wow! that bag looks awesome. your pal is going to be so pleased (and if she isn't, she can send the bag over to me).
I guess it's time to go buy some fabric, 'cause I love your bag too!
I LOVE that bag! What a great kit! You've got one lucky pal!!
Absolutely love the bag too. So bright and fresh!
I adore your bags! I love, love love the messenger bag! I do not sew---do you take orders?!!?!? Let me know, I want one!
Post a Comment
<< Home