Cj's Knitting Basket

A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.

Name:
Location: Silicon Valley, California, United States

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Doing okay.

The DH's thesis defense went well. I did something incredibly stupid and hurt my foot yesterday; just call me gimpy. The wake is tomorrow with the funeral being on Saturday. My aunt is not improving much, but isn't doing any worse either. Thanks for the well wishes; I really appreciate the support.

I'm just about ready to start the toe decreases for the Cedar Creek Sock, and Aibhlinn is 70% done. I probably won't have pictures until the weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us in the loop on what's going on. So sorry to hear about DH's Grandfather and you Aunt.

Congratulations on the thesis and the new job!

4/20/2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

i hope during all this stress, you're remembering to take care of yourself too.

4/21/2006 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home