Cj's Knitting Basket

A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.

Name:
Location: Silicon Valley, California, United States

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Marisa!

Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

absinthe knits
bird's nest knits
see mi knit
one by one
Cj's Knitting Basket

Select 5 people to tag: No really, I know these things are akin to chain letters and they take some time, but there's nothing like direct questions to learn more about folks.

Donna, Emy, Paula, Marie, Delia

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was in college taking an Aerothermodynamics class that started at 7am every day of the week. It really sucked.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Working and getting excited for the China Trip.

What were you doing 1 hour ago?

Eating dinner

List five creative things you want to achieve this year:

Finish the wedding scrapbook, sew the seasonal table runners, finish the chair covers, learn colorwork (intarsia & fair isle), learn entrelac

List five snacks you enjoy:

Pocky, Chocolate, Dried Fruit, Gummi Bears, Chips

List five things you would do if money were no object:

Pay for various relatives' tuition for education in the Philippines.
Donate to Gawad Kalinga
Learn to fly and buy a private plane
Start my own business

List five bad habits:

Procrastinating
Nit-picking
Cracking my knuckles
Leaving my shoes where Bear can get at them
Forgetting to charge my cell-phone

List five things you like doing:

Knit. Sew. Read. Listen to Music. Watch TV.

List five favorite gadgets:

Laptop, Sewing Machine, TiVo, Vacuum (Bear sheds so much!), Scunci steamer

Name one thing you like about yourself:
My Creativity

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I think it's fun to learn a bit more about the person behind the blogs I read too! Now I'm curious to know what entrelac is...

1/20/2006 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Paleo Recipes said...

Goodd post

5/19/2023 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home