Song meme
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
Direct from my iPod's most played list.
Mother - Tetsuya Takahashi
Firefly Main Title - Sonny Rhodes
Change in My Life - M-Pact
One, Two Step - Ciara featuring Missy Elliot
I Know My Love - The Chieftains & The Corrs
There It Go! (The Whistle Song)[Radio Edit] - Juelz Santana
Bebot - Black Eyed Peas
Tagging:
Nancy
Melanie
Karma
Kris
Sandee
Keohinani
Donna
Contest ends December 13th.









2 Comments:
CJ, thanks for the hat suggestion. That's a really cute one.
Hey CJ! This is Leeann, your spoilee!!! I got your last package the other day, but when I tried to come here, blogspot wasn't working or something. So, anyway, I LOVED this last package. You were the PERFECT secret pal. I loved everything you gave me. I'm practically speechless still! :) Thanks again! I really appreciate it. You gave me the best Secret Pal experience one could hope for. You rock!
Post a Comment
<< Home