Cj's Knitting Basket

A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.

Name:
Location: Silicon Valley, California, United States

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Got Serenity?

I've joined the Browncoats. I'm recruiting others. Just click on the banner at the very bottom of my blog. It would be cool to start a crew just for knit-bloggers. I blame the DH entirely. Two weeks ago, we saw Serenity for the second time, before it leaves the theatres for good. Last Friday, on my day off, I watched the entire Firefly series, while doing some work at home {blech}. I didn't understand DH's obsession with that show when I had gifted that set to him a couple years ago. I fully understand now. I mean, we were even considering driving up to the Metreon on Friday to watch the 11pm showing, if I weren't so tired from working. How crazy is that!

This obsession with all things Firefly is getting almost as bad as YKYBWTMFKW... In fact, we saw a license plate on the road a few weeks ago (4EVR KNI) and it got me thinking back to my previous TV show obsession. I still need to buy the second season of Forever Knight, and complete my X-files DVD collection. My brother is also a fan of the show, and I'm making him the most cunning hat ever as his Christmas gift. I ordered the yarn at Commuknity earlier tonight, since they didn't have the Cascade Superwash colors in stock (Thanks Emy!). I also bought Last Minute Knitted Gifts, and some yummy Noro Cash Iroha in a blue for the gauntlets. Saw someone knitting theirs tonight, and the longer I watched, the more I wanted a pair for myself. =)

In other news, I just want to hunker down and cry sometimes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Delia said...

I should have stuck around Commuknity last night! I ran in and out with some holiday yarns... and totally forgot it was community knitting! Damn!

11/17/2005 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home