Socks and surprises

Project Stats
Yarn: Opal Elemente/ Farbe 1072 Partie 2 / 2/3 ball
Needles: Inox #1 circulars
Pattern: Toe up sock with YO short row heel.
Notes: I got the stripes to match! I started with 32 stitches and increased every other row until I had 64 stitches. I shortrowed down to 16 stitches for the heel.
Thank you SP6 Pal!

The white yarn is destined for something lacy. The white chocolate Smartie bark is already gone. The beads are lovely!
My mom knows me so well. We got together yesterday and made lumpia. She went to a conference a few weeks ago and brought me back this cute bag. It's big enough for a sock project!

It was UFO night last Friday at Commuknity and the ladies there were great fun to be around. I was able to finish the border of the crocheted pillow-ghan.


I also finished this "kitchen rug." It was just too pretty to leave it for the dogs.

I've wound up yarn for fingerless gloves (purple Lorna's laces from my SP6 pal) and more socks (the pumpkin spice yarn).

The sweater is still going well, but it's been endless stockinette, so I've been lazy in getting it done.









3 Comments:
Hi CJ...Cute socks! Way to go w/the matching of the stripes. Very impressive ; ) Lots of new goodies from your SP, lucky you. Can't wait to see your fingerless gloves, I want to knit a pair for myself. My hands are always cold!
You've always got so many fun things to report! Love the socks. You'll have happy feet! :)
I'm very impressed that your socks are so symmetrical! I tried to do that the last time I used patterning yarn - I've since just stopped trying! They look great. I've heard of "lumpia" - what is it?
Post a Comment
<< Home