Cj's Knitting Basket

A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.

Name:
Location: Silicon Valley, California, United States

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

And the winner picked by a random number generator is...

Rho. Please email me at CjSachikoATyahooDOTcom with your snail mail address, and I'll be sending a crocheted cat to you. :)

I'm surprised no one guessed it was Vera...as in Jayne Cobb's Vera. But I suppose the name was a bit esoteric, even for me. It would have been neat to name the wheel after Inara's shuttle, but I too couldn't find the name anywhere on the 'net. :)

Thanks for playing. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rho said...

I can't believe I won - YIPPEE!!!! email on the way!

Thank YOU - I even think I was so excited I forgot to say that in my email.....

rho

7/12/2007 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home