Stitches West Dinner-along 2006
So, here's the deal. We'll be meeting just outside the Market after it closes on Saturday (around 6pm). We're planning on having a 7pm dinner at Pasta Pomodoro on the Alameda in San Jose (Thanks for the suggestion, Delia!), then walk over to Commuknity after dinner. If you'd like to join us for dinner, send me an email at cjsachiko_aT_yaHoodOtCOM, and I'll add you to the Evite to get a headcount. If possible, please RSVP by Friday evening. Have fun at Stitches West for those of you going. =)
Updated: 2/15/06









2 Comments:
CJ, Thanks so much for the invite! I would love to come out and meet y'all, but I'm going to a wedding in Sacramento, so I need to leave after class on Saturday. Bummer!!!
Have too much fun this weekend! Wish I could go this year, but I'm burnt from my trip to LA. Next year for sure! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home