Cj's Knitting Basket

A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.

Name:
Location: Silicon Valley, California, United States

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Soleil is done!

Stats:
5 balls Endless Summer Collection Sonata (Mauve?! not! -more like periwinkle)-from Elann.com
Size 6 Boye interchangeables

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hit a few fit snags and I felt like Goldilocks; The neckline was too low, the armholes too tight. It fits great after several bouts of frogging and reknitting. The cotton held up extremely well.

8 Comments:

Blogger goodkarma said...

CJ, it looks great. So, did you change the neckline? I've been watching Soleil-knitters with curiousity, because I like the pattern but don't want a cleavage baring tank. Please tell us about any modifications you made, huh? :)

6/02/2005 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soleil looks great. I'm getting ready to start Rose, which is the short-sleeve version of the tank. Your finished tank is inspiration to get me going!

6/02/2005 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful - I love it.

6/02/2005 4:55 PM  
Blogger loulou said...

Wow CJ- ot looks awesome! Do we get to see a modelled shot?

6/05/2005 7:01 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Very cute!

6/05/2005 10:25 PM  
Blogger Delia said...

You are just cranking FO's out lately! Everything looks great!

6/07/2005 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love, love, love Soleil!!! What pattern is that?

6/23/2005 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Joyce B said...

Nice sshare

10/08/2021 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home