Rogue is finished!

DH isn't around to take pictures of me wearing Rogue, but I hope to post some soon. To reward myself, I sewed up that brocade bag in the background. I did order a color card from Zipperstop, but was impatient so I decided to buy a black zipper, install it, and seam Rogue up. I may replace the zipper in the future, but for now, at least I can wear it! =)
Specs:
6 Skeins Cascade 220 in color 9338
Denise Size 8 needles
Small (35.5") size
Rogue made it's public debut on Friday when we went out to watch Star Wars, Episode 3.
I finished the "his, hers, and ours" washcloths.

Specs:
Pink and Blue cloths- < 85 grams Lily cotton on Size 8 Clover bamboo needles
Cream cloth- < 113 grams Lily cotton on Size 8 Clover bamboo needles
I forgot to post the specs for Branching out. I used 2 balls of Wool-Ease on Size 8 Clover Bamboo needles.
I worked on Clapotis for a little while chatting with Nathania and Nancy at CommuKnity. Clapotis has only a few more drops to go before I start the decreases. Woo-hoo! I made more markers for the Clapotis I plan to knit while on vacation.

Although I'm really late, here are a couple spring flowers I found on Saturday in honor of Chelsea's flower picture week.


Quiz Time:
Your Birthdate: November 28 |
Your birth on the 28th day of the month (1 energy) adds a tone of independence and extra energy to your Life Path. The number 1 energy suggest more executive ability and leadership qualities than you path may have indicated. A birthday on the 28th of any month gives greater will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach. Unlike much of the other 1 energy, this birthday is one that endow with the ability to start a job and continue on until it is finished. You may prefer to use the broad brush, but you can handle details as well. You are sensitive, but your feeling stay somewhat repressed. You have a compelling manner that can be dominating in many situations. |









6 Comments:
You must be so happy with yourself for finishing this amazing project! I can't wait to see how Rogue looks on you. :)
Your Rogue looks fabulous, and I LOVE the stitch markers you made. I just read your tutorial on how to make them, and I'm going to have to find out if I can get the supplies around here to make some myself.
Looks wonderful - can't wait to see a modeled shot.
I LOVE your stitch markers! I've been looking for a tutorial on how to make these--thanks for posting it. I plan on trying this sometime soon...
Congrats on conquering Rouge!
Rogue looks great CJ! I love that colour. I'm thinking my next yarn purchase needs to be in green....
Post a Comment
<< Home