Cj's Knitting Basket

A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.

Name:
Location: Silicon Valley, California, United States

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Most of that pile is for Christmas gifts. I also bought Cotton-ease for Sitcom Chic.

Here's a view of the start of Rogue's glorious hood. I finally got brave enough to pick-up the stitches along the neckline.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've joined the Cotton tape knit-along which starts on May 9th. I've wound up my single skein of Colinette Wigwam in preparation. I have no idea what I'll do yet, but it'll probably be a scarf or kerchief. Anyone have any brilliant suggestions?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger goodkarma said...

Hmmm... I just bought Cotton-Ease for a Scoop Du Jour. Maybe you and I should have ourselves a little Cotton-Ease-Bonne-Marie along? :)

And TAG, you're it! Check my blog for your meme!!

5/05/2005 8:19 PM  
Blogger Pumpkinmama said...

My rogue twin - thanks for leaving me the comment - its nice to see what mine has to look forward to, yours looks beautiful. Can't wait to see it done.

5/09/2005 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home