Cj's Knitting Basket

A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.

Name:
Location: Silicon Valley, California, United States

Sunday, December 23, 2007

RIP Joshua Brendan Neal

Josh, a very dear friend of my husband, and one of the groomsmen in our wedding tragically passed away last week. Please say a prayer and keep his family in your thoughts.

My aunt only has few months to live.

I thought 2006 was tough. 2007 has taught me that things can get worse, but it's had its good times as well. I'm blessed by knowing that some of you will be keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Have a blessed and peaceful holiday season everyone.

11 Comments:

Blogger (formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Oh CJ I'm so sorry.

*hugs*

12/23/2007 8:08 AM  
Blogger PurlsBeyondPrice said...

You and Mike are, of course, always in our thoughts, my dear. Extra love and prayers sent your way and to the friends and families who love Josh and your aunt.

12/23/2007 8:58 AM  
Blogger Emy said...

Love, love, love you, sweetie.

12/23/2007 10:33 AM  
Blogger Kathy in San Jose said...

{{Hugs}} to you and Mike and prayers for Josh's family and friends and your aunt.

12/23/2007 11:50 AM  
Blogger Sandee said...

Big big hugs to you.

12/23/2007 3:22 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

i am very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers from me, always.

12/25/2007 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

12/27/2007 12:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

**big hugs** You have had more than your fair share of these things. Definitely keeping you all in my thoughts.

1/04/2008 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness--I'm so sorry. Love to all of you from here.

1/05/2008 9:35 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

Sorry to hear of your recent loss. May the new year bring you and yours relief and new beginnings.

1/06/2008 5:12 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

This is a very late comment, I know. It's been one of those times for me as well. I am so very sorry to hear what is happening. I hope that 2008 will look up for you. Thinking of you!

1/17/2008 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home