Cj's Knitting Basket

A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.

Name:
Location: Silicon Valley, California, United States

Monday, September 10, 2007

Captionless post

I have been up to a lot over the past month. Maybe someday I'll add detailed captions to this post. Feel free to speculate in the comments. ;)






























Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger rho said...

Ohhh lots of pretty pictures -- I just wanted to tell you again how much I enjoy my prize - and I have named him Jasper. He sits on the edge of the desk right next to me watching me knit. Someday I may find the battery charger or go so far as to buy a new camera (since I really really think the hubster lost the charger on a trip) and get a picture of my buddy on my blog. Thanks again :D

9/10/2007 10:14 PM  
Blogger Redheadskydiver said...

I think I know what most of them are but there are a couple I'm not sure about! Did you get my email about the package?

9/11/2007 5:55 AM  
Blogger Nichole D. said...

I'm so jealous of your spinning and socks. Everything is so beautiful!

9/11/2007 5:59 AM  
Blogger Kathy in San Jose said...

Wow, you have been a busy bee! Your spinning is beautiful, socks, Tuscany... are you sure there aren't 2 or 3 people working on your projects and you're taking all the credit?! :-)

9/11/2007 6:59 AM  
Blogger Emy said...

Mmmm...happy tweedy yarn. Love that!

9/11/2007 8:21 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

Wow, look at all that! I love that little doggy! And the pink yarn is so pretty!

9/11/2007 12:06 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

Wowza! You *have* been up to a lot! :)

9/20/2007 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, lovely stuff. And just look at those bobbins--I have got to get me some spinning done too. Wow.

9/22/2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

I'm a slacker, my poor dog still needs a chest.

10/09/2007 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home