Cj's Knitting Basket

A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.

Name:
Location: Silicon Valley, California, United States

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Yay...knitting content!

I finished another pair of Endpaper Mitts using the same yarn as the previous pair.


Started: 1/17/07
Finished: 1/21/07
Yarn: STR Lightweight
Colors: Bleeding Hearts and Black Onyx
Amount: Less than 1/2 ball of each color
Needles: Brittany Birch 1 and 2 DPNs
Pattern: Eunny's Endpaper Mitts

Eris is done...except for some much needed blocking and a zipper.


Started: 8/31/06
Finished: 2/03/07
Yarn: Cascade 220
Color: Charcoal Grey 8400/7312
Amount: A little less than 6 hanks of Cascade 220
Needles: Addi Turbos size 6 for the collar and size 7 for the body
Pattern: Eris

I started in on the Titania's Revenge pattern. The colors were wonderful in the ball.

There's an interesting spiral happening on the sock cuffs.


Purlescence had a wonderful sale on Superbowl Sunday, so I bought Rowan "Lurex" in a pink and copper, Crystal Palace "Little Flowers" in purple, Kid Merino in a marbled hot pink and marbed chocolate browns, and Kid Silk Haze in a lilac to supplement the Plymouth Outback mohair and Erdal Clouds in my stash to create the lovely Ju-San Luna Shawl.


I cast-on right away for the shawl. I was a little worried about the combination of colors. I think I actually like it. What do you think?


I'm still plugging away on Charlotte, but I'm wondering how many more repeats I should do. I'm currently at eight repeats and have plenty of yarn to do more. For those of you who've made Charlotte: How many repeats of the pattern did you do?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pumpkinmama said...

Wow - love them all! I think you chose well for the shawl, looking lovely.

2/07/2007 4:36 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I dont know where to begin to tell you how fab everything looks. Love Eris, the mitts, the yarn everything!

2/07/2007 6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mits are beautiful! And your Eris is making me think I may just have to start one really soon. Awesome work as usual! :)

Jessica

http://zarzuelaknitsandcrochets.com/blog

2/08/2007 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home