Bittersweet
Cute fabrics.

A tackle box with some acrylic paints.

Rubber stamps.

A book on ribbon embroidery, a wooden box, a box of card envelopes, some crochet thread and a knitting stand which I plan on refurbishing to be a roving stand. ;-)

I started in on the merino/tencel earlier this week. I think the singles are a bit overspun.

I'm having a bit of trouble plying it since the center of the ball keeps collapsing, but it sure is nice to look at.

I also cast-on for another pair of socks. It's the alternating rib pattern.

As you might have heard, Bev and Scout are hosting another kit swap and BMFA is taking reservations for the 2007 Sock Club.
Speaking of the Sock Club...

Pink Granite is a cute colorway!
Bear finished his last treatment yesterday. Yay! He has a follow-up appointment in two weeks.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween.









6 Comments:
Your new yarn is looking great and so are the new socks. So glad to hear that Bear is finally done with his treatments too. :)
Jessica
I try to think of my estate sale finds as taking care of someone else's stash. Better it go to someone who appreciates crafty endeavors than in the trash when someone tosses it after thinking that our supplies aren't worth anything.
My family has a morbid joke when we buy fabric or yarn to add to the stash, we just tell the other girls that they'll get some great deals on this stuff at our own estate sales.
On a more cheerful note, I love the colors in your socks. Very pretty.
CJ! I was so sorry to hear about Bear. I checked in on your blog because I wanted to ask you a totally different question and saw the posts about him. I hope that his follow up goes well. Kisses to you and Bear!
CJ -
That's crazy. The link you sent me to is the woman I was supposed to get together with on Sunday (she flaked) and Kaci from BMFA hooked us up since we'd both be here in the U.K. Crazy... I was originally going to ask where you got your super cool blocking board. I am SO jonesing...
Here for the first time and thought I'd say hello!
They are bittersweet, but we can always have faith that another avid crafter will find or received our stashes and love them as much as we did. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home