Cj's Knitting Basket

A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.

Name:
Location: Silicon Valley, California, United States

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Arg....

I just realized this morning that I've been doing the sleeves wrong again. I've highlighted in red the stockinette sections at the edges of the sleeve. My sleeves are asymmetrical. I have one rib (green line) on the left of the LH cable section, and two ribs (blue line) on the right of the RH cable section. I should have been continuing the K2 P1 pattern as I increased the stitches. C'est la vie... I've decided to just live with it and not frog back. Just wanted to post this so others are forwarned so they don't make the same mistake as I did. I just don't care at this point, and am calling it my interpretation of a wonderful sweater. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home