2nd post ever
Oh look! I can remember some of my html. Wow, it's been a while! I guess I'll evolve my blog gradually over time. Meanwhile, here's a striped scarf that I've been working on for a while. It was inspired by the Coronet hat on Knitty. I love the self striping nature of this particular yarn. It doesn't hurt that it's cheap as well, being Red Heart (acrylic). Here's WishBone with his "cropped" turtleneck based on another pattern from Knitty. I need to undo the seam and bind-off, to extend it to a more comfortable length for him. The first one I'd made ended up being way too small for him so I gave it to a friend who has chihuahuas.
I love beadwork, and I have fun making stitch markers. I took a close-up of some that I've made just for Mariah. The long chains are used to keep track of where I am in the the row count, and the dangly things remind me to twist the side cables or make an increase. I did 4 rows on each sleeve today.









2 Comments:
It was me that was asking about them on the Mariah Along- neat idea.... I have a tonne of beads myself, would it be ok if I copied you? If you want I can send you some that I make!
Dianna
Hi Dianna,
I have absolutely no problem with you copying me. In fact, I would love to swap markers with you. I have tonnes of beads that need to be de-stashed (more room for knitting tools, right?) and are just calling to be made into stitch markers, since they never made their calling as jewelry.
Post a Comment
<< Home