Stitches West 2005: Day One and other news
Here are a few shots from the MarketPlace

Gorgeous!

Wonderful!

Fantastic!

Very cool!

I wish I had one of those.

Lovely!

Whoa! Huge needles!
I was more than a little overwhelmed! I got most of what was on my list except for yarn for Rogue, which DH gifted me with for an early Valentines, along with a nifty ring which I'll post later.

Spindle, roving, and begin to spin book. [check]

I tried to spin shortly before writing this post, and failed miserably. But I sure am having fun with it.

Circulars for knitting two socks on two circulars. [check]

Sock yarn for two pairs of socks. [check] I found this wonderful knitting bag that has a great configuration, with a roomy interior. [impulse buy]

This baby bib kit is adorable, but I don't have a baby (yet). [impulse buy]
I'm looking forward to tomorrow, although I've already busted my budget, I'm determined to find the perfect yarn for Rogue.
And in other news...

Mariah's looking good so far and I'm back to where I was on Monday before I frogged back. My progress seems to average about 8-10 rows (about an inch or so) per sleeve each night after dinner and chores. It seems like a turtle's pace, but I know I'll be much happier getting them done at the same time, and making my increases consistent for both.
DH thinks I'm a little nuts, but I love these little guys.
Meet Alex ...
and Abby.

The batteries died several months ago, but figured since it's spring, it's about time to let them out of hibernation. The last date, before I changed it, was 12/1/2004. Three months without a running Tamagotchi is a long time for me. I love how a single moment isn't lost when the batteries die. Kudos to Bandai for adding the "download or reset" feature on this generation of Tamagotchis.









2 Comments:
Wasn't it lovely? But the best part was meeting you in person!! Fun party, so glad you were there. And you win the "damn she's so sweet" award because who gives a ride to two unknown degenerates like us?
Love from Jen and La
I just realized you left me a comment. Thank you for the compliment and I look forward to reading more of your posts!
Post a Comment
<< Home