Our Darling Daughter




Name: E.V.K.
Date: December 6, 2008
Time: 11:08 AM
Weight: 7 lbs. 11.8 oz.
Length: 19.5 inches
Kaiser Santa Clara-Homestead
More details and pictures when we can get more sleep... ;)
A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.
14 Comments:
WooHoo! She's a beautiful baby... I'm doing the happy dance for you! Let me know if you need any baby-holding (so you can get a shower) or need any chores done (or I can bring over dinner).
CONGRATS!
Also, I second what Kathy said. :) If you need a hand, holler.
She's perfect! Congrats to you all.
Congratulations! That is one cute newborn.
She's beautiful!! Congrats :)
Congrats! She's adorable.
Congrats CJ! You guys have made one beautiful baby!
Congrats - she's beautiful!
Congratulations, she's so beautiful!
And certainly, I third what Kathy and Jasmin said. :)
YAY! Many Congrats CJ!
Congratulations!! She's adorable!
SQUEE. Congratulations, she's lovely:)
Oh my gosh, she's so beautiful and looks like Mike. Congratulations!
Kaye
Congratulations on your beautiful baby daughter! What a cutie? Does she have booties knitted from your handspun yet?!
Post a Comment
<< Home