Cj's Knitting Basket

A blog for my knitting progress and other life events.

Name:
Location: Silicon Valley, California, United States

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Take Five...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I finished the two fronts yesterday and am currently working on the shaping portion. Wow, it's a long way across!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I also found that my numbers aren't matching the published pattern, but I'm plugging along anyhow, and adjusting the math as I go along. I ended up with 377 stitches on the needle instead of 381, so I'm just subtracting 4 stitches from the totals. I figured out that my sleeves, despite doing all the increases, ended up being short by 2 stitches each.

This morning our sewage line backed up and we had to call a plumber to clear out the line. We think it's fixed, but the next time it happens, he suggested we tell them to bring the camera so they can take a look at what's wrong. It'll cost more to do, but then they can diagnose what's wrong and help us to find a solution.

Today, we're having dinner with some friends and their darling daughter at Fuddruckers. I did good at weigh-in this week, so I'm allowed a little treat (within my flex-points allowance of course).

1 Comments:

Blogger loulou said...

I was short stitches on the sleeves too.... I figured out the numbers to make sure I have the right amount for the hood. I'll just stop decreasing on the sleeves earlier.

3/07/2005 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home